Ready to step onto the course with your head held high? Well, a little practice certainly wouldn't hurt before making your 'debut', however, you'll see much faster progress after applying the advice and suggestions in the "How to Play Golf - Golf Tips and Lessons for Beginners". What valuable information is contained in these pages? Here's a brief list of some of the 'golden nuggets' of knowledge you'll find...
* Choosing the Proper Golf Club
From the first swing until the last, choosing the right club will greatly improve your game.
How To Achieve the Perfect Grip Yes, it matters how you hold your club, and here's what you need to know to do it right.
- Eleven-piece golf set for women; includes driver, wood, two hybrids, seven irons, putter, and cart bag
- Oversized 460cc driver with biggest legally allowed sweet spot; equipped with graphite shaft and headcover
- Oversized #3 wood and 3/4 hybrid--each with graphite shaft and headcovers
- #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, and PW deep cavity back irons with graphite shafts
- Deluxe cart bag with multiple pockets including valuables pocket and full length clothing pocket
Pink Collection - New for this year
This set performs as good as it looks!
Set consists of: Driver, 3 wood, hybrid, 6 irons, putter & cart bag
Woods: 460cc oversized driver with graphite shaft - the biggest sweetspot legally allowed Oversized 3 wood with lady flex graphite shaft Zippered headcovers included Hybrid: 3/4 Hybrid Wood with graphite shaft - great for long approach shots or getting out of trouble Zippered headcover included Iron Set: 5-6-7-8-9-PW deep cavity back irons with graphite shafts - easy to hit and more forgiving than previously Fitted with lady flex graphite shafts Putter: Blade design with offset for easy alignmen