Ready to step onto the course with your head held high? Well, a little practice certainly wouldn't hurt before making your 'debut', however, you'll see much faster progress after applying the advice and suggestions in the "How to Play Golf - Golf Tips and Lessons for Beginners". What valuable information is contained in these pages? Here's a brief list of some of the 'golden nuggets' of knowledge you'll find...
* Choosing the Proper Golf Club
From the first swing until the last, choosing the right club will greatly improve your game.
How To Achieve the Perfect Grip Yes, it matters how you hold your club, and here's what you need to know to do it right.
- Eleven-piece golf set for women; includes driver, wood, two hybrids, seven irons, putter, and cart bag
- Oversized 460cc driver with biggest legally allowed sweet spot; equipped with graphite shaft and headcover
- Oversized #3 wood and 3/4 hybrid--each with graphite shaft and headcovers
- #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, and PW deep cavity back irons with graphite shafts
- Deluxe cart bag with multiple pockets including valuables pocket and full length clothing pocket
The set includes all the clubs you need to get going, as well as a stylish matching cart bag. All clubs made 1 inch shorter, ideal for golfers 5' 3 and below.
Everything is built for ease of use and forgiveness, be it the oversized, high launch driver, the forgiving hybrids or the cavity back irons.
All the clubs (except the putter) come with lady-flex graphite shafts. These lighter shafts help generate more club head speed, as well as having a little more whip to help kick the ball forwards.
HIGH LAUNCH DRIVER - 460cc driver gives